Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hello Kitty in Taipei


Hello Kitty Donuts from Mister Donut Taiwan
The last place i thought would find Hello Kitty is inside a donut place immortalized in what else ? a kitty shaped donut! I went gaga over the cuteness of these donuts. I simply cannot pass the chance and went ahead and bought one.  I was like a child in a candy store feasting my eyes with the pink kitty cuteness. The Kitty donuts were unlike the ordinary ones because they are very chewy and soft to the bite. It's like it is made from glutinous rice consistency.

I wish to buy a box to take home to my niece back in the Philippines who loves Hello Kitty so much. I'm sure she would love it.
All these Kitty cuteness is available at all Mister Donut stores around Taipei city.

You may also find Hello Kitty at the Terminal 2 of Taoyuan International Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment