Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hello Kitty at T2 of Taoyuan Int'l Airport


This is how the design of their aircraft actually looks like.


Hello Kitty Eva Air Kiosk

Hello Kitty Jet travels with you . That's Eva Air's tagline for their Hello Kitty airplanes traveling from Taipei to Shangahai , Japan , Seoul Korea, hongkong and Guam.  In the departure Hall of the T2 of Taoyuan Airport you will find the Hello Kitty lounge (i don't know really what to call it but it's sort of a lounge with eva air's hello kitty kiosk for check in purposes and some hello kitty merchandise ).

Here's Eva Air Hello kitty flight info/website.

I found a blogger who actually experienced riding the Hello Kitty aircraft. Oh how i envy him. I hope someday i may also experience it for myself. I couldn't get enough of this Hello Kitty madness as i have told my previous encounter with it in the city.







No comments:

Post a Comment